All of our bones and muscles are made differently. We are not all flexible or skinny. Its ok to be whatever size you are and practice yoga. You do not have to be flexible or feel intimidated if you can not do a certain yoga pose. There are always alternatives. These are tips that can make your practice easier. So, do whatever makes you comfortable. The practice of yoga is becoming one with our mind, body, and spirit. So just breath and do whatever makes you comfortable. I will update this post as I have new yoga poses to share. Namaste!
Check out some meditations here: Mindfulness
Do you want to share your story to inspire others? Let’s collaborate!
Do you want to learn how to you can earn some extra money or learn how to create goals? Check out Zazo Dream’s Resources.
- Overcoming Shame and Guilty, Self-love, & Mindset
- Mindful Ways to Overcome Food Addiction
- How to Improve Your Memory, Focus, and Time- Management
- Overcoming Fear, Finding Courage, and Achieving Your Dreams
- 50 Shades of Yellow: The Good, Bad, and, in Between