As a Yoga Instructor and practicing yogi, I love to discover different ways to calm the mind. I have been painting for many years. One day I painted to get my mind off of some things and I realized how calm and relaxed I was. I felt almost like I meditated. The purpose of meditation is to clear the mind and to focus on where you are at that moment. The past and the future should not be a thought. This is especially important for moms because we have so much to consider and remember. If we can learn to enjoy each current moment, there will be less anxiety and depression.
Will you paint with me? Please let me know how you feel after painting!
Check out some meditations here: Mindfulness
Do you want to share your story to inspire others? Let’s collaborate!
Do you want to learn how to you can earn some extra money or learn how to create goals? Check out Zazo Dream’s Resources.
- Overcoming Shame and Guilty, Self-love, & Mindset
- Mindful Ways to Overcome Food Addiction
- How to Improve Your Memory, Focus, and Time- Management
- Overcoming Fear, Finding Courage, and Achieving Your Dreams
- 50 Shades of Yellow: The Good, Bad, and, in Between