A Few of the Key Principles if the Science of Getting Rich to Change Your Mindset
I hope that the meditations that I post help you to feel more relaxed. I post a lot of meditations because mediation has helped me get through some pretty difficult times. I want to share that experience of healing and peace with anyone who needs it. Anyway, I was listening to people’s concerns. It seems as if a lot of people have trouble when it comes to mindset. Today I would like to share some of the key principles from the book The Science of Getting Rich that have helped to me to change my mindset.
I listen to the audiobook The Science of Getting Rich several times throughout the week. It is only two hours long but, it is filled with so much knowledge. It provides edification that goes beyond wealth. When I went through a divorce, I was in complete shambles. I realized that it was my mindset that had to change. This book among other things helped me to move forward. There have been times that I may go through something, I listen to the book and I hear exactly what I need to hear at that moment. For instance, within the last few months I have been seriously thinking about a change of career.
I have been sewing since I was five, I went to modeling school when I was a teenager, I use to collect fashion magazines, I walked in local modeling shows, and even my degree is in fashion. Yet, I worked as a music teacher, for the IRS, and other jobs that I had no passion for. My heart keeps coming back to fashion. But, I would get doubts in my head. My thoughts were how can I compete with all the fashion lines that have been around for years and now there is a pandemic. My doubts subside when I hear, “there is never any hurry on the creative plane; and there is no lack of opportunity.” Also, “the only service you can render God is to give expression to what he is trying to give the world, through you. The only service you can render God is to make the very most of yourself in order that God may live in you to the utmost of your possibilities.”
Some people are lucky enough to find their passion and live their dreams early in life. I took the scenic route because I am stubborn. 😜But, I am here now and fashion here I come!
We are all continuing to grow and seek knowledge. No matter what point you are at in your life right now, I think that there will something in this book that is helpful to everyone. There are so many great principles in The Science of Getting Rich these are only a few.
- The very best thing you can do for the whole world is to make the most of yourself.
- There is never any hurry on the creative plane; and there is no lack of opportunity.
- Man must remain upon the creative plane through a deep & continuing feeling of gratitude.
- Guard your speech. Never speak of yourself, your affairs, or of anything else in a discouraged or discouraging way.
- Man must be active by doing all that can be done. Taking care to do each act in a successful manner.
- Man must form a clear & definite image of the things he wishes to have, do, or become. He must hold this image in his thoughts while being deeply grateful to the supreme that all his desires are granted.
The link to the audiobook is below. If you want to change your mindset, I guarantee that this book will help you!
I wish you the best 🧡