Key Mindset Principles From The Science of Getting Rich
I was listening to some concerns. It seems as if a lot of people have trouble when it comes to mindset. I would like to share some of the key principles from the book The Science of Getting Rich that will help you to change your mindset which will help you to be happier in your life overall.
- Opportunity is infinite – Anything is possible.
- Thought and action create success – It takes more than just dreaming you have to actively work toward what you want.
- Over deliver – Always try to over deliver in order to help people.
- Gratitude – Be grateful for the things that you desire and the things that you currently have. It will allow for more blessings to come into your life.
- No negative Nancy’s – Turn off the news, do not speak of yourself or your affairs in a negative way, and let go of any and all doubts. Fill your mind with positivity and continue to move forward knowing that everything you desire will happen.
- Failure does not exist– You may perceive something not working out as failure but, if you have faith you know that something better is coming soon.
I listen to the audiobook The Science of Getting Rich several times throughout the week. It is only two hours long but, it is filled with so much knowledge. It provides edification that goes beyond wealth. The key is to focus on what you want and do not give up. There have been times that I may go through something, I listen to the book and I hear exactly what I need to hear at that moment.
I decided to pursue a different career. I have been sewing since I was five, I went to modeling school when I was a teenager, I used to collect fashion magazines, I walked in local modeling shows, and my degree is in fashion. Yet, I worked as a music teacher, for the IRS, and several other jobs that had nothing to do with fashion. My heart keeps coming back to fashion. But, I would get doubts. My thoughts were how can I compete with all the fashion lines that have been around for years and now there is a pandemic.
While going through yoga teacher training, I found a tumor. I found out that it is noncancerous but, I decided that I will pursue all the things that I want in life. I have accomplished a lot in the last few years but this new adventure is probably the most ambitious goal on my list. Some people are lucky enough to find their passion and live their dreams early in life. I took the scenic route but, I am here now!
My doubts subside when I hear “there is never any hurry on the creative plane; and there is no lack of opportunity.” Also, “the only service you can render God is to give expression to what he is trying to give the world, through you. The only service you can render God is to make the very most of yourself in order that God may live in you to the utmost of your possibilities.”
We are all continuing to grow and seek knowledge. No matter what point you are at in your life right, I think that there will something in this book that is helpful to get you in the right mindset.
- The very best thing you can do for the whole world is to make the most of yourself.
- There is never any hurry on the creative plane; and there is no lack of opportunity.
- Man must remain upon the creative plane through a deep & continuing feeling of gratitude.
- Guard your speech. Never speak of yourself, your affairs, or of anything else in a discouraged or discouraging way.
- Man must be active by doing all that can be done. Taking care to do each act in a successful manner.
- Man must form a clear & definite image of the things he wishes to have, do, or become. He must hold this image in his thoughts while being deeply grateful to the supreme that all his desires are granted.
There is a version of to the audiobook below. If you want to change your mindset, I guarantee that this book will help you!
I wish you the best 🧡
I hope that the meditations I post help you to feel more relaxed. I post a lot of meditations because mediation has helped me get through some pretty difficult times. I want to share that experience of healing and peace with anyone who needs it.
If you want to share your story, a product that helps people, or just want to chat please send me a message. I would love to hear from you!