Hello, I hope that you are well! During some of the most difficult times in my life I had to learn how to be grateful. There were times that I would think that the world or even God was against me. I had a pretty rough childhood. I was used to chaos and things always going wrong. Getting out of this mindset wasn’t easy and everyday I work to improve myself.
I learned how to turn my negative thoughts into positive ones. For every negative thought, I think of two things going right in my life or write a list of things to be grateful for. When you don’t focus on everything going wrong in your life you see things differently. When you speak positively about yourself and your life it will change how you view things. Obstacles will arise but with a positive mindset you learn how to deal with it differently.
If you are having a difficult time, answer the questions in your journal. We may never know why things happen the way it does. What we can do is be grateful for what we have. I hope that it helps you to see your life differently.
- What are 10 things that I am grateful for today?
- What are 10 things that I love about myself?
- What are some things that I can do to make my environment feel more peaceful. For example, Feng Shui a room, buy plants, or get rid of old belongings.
- When things go wrong or if I fail, how do I want to handle the situation? Failure is a way to reevaluate your situation so that you can do it differently.
- What negative thoughts do you have? Next, turn these negative thoughts into positive thoughts. For example, I hate my job I feel stuck. A positive thought is I will actively look for another job that utilizes my skills and allows me to grow.
Please let me know if this helps.
I wish you peace & love.
How Can I Be Of Value To You?
Do you mind filling out a five question survey? I want to be of value to you and it would help to know more about you and what you like. It would be greatly appreciated! You can find the survey here.
If you want share your story or just want to chat I would love to hear from you!