Hello, I hope that you are well. This video is a 5-minute meditation for you to let go of any negative feelings 2020 has created for you to allow you to create new goals for the 2021 new year.
If you want to skip ahead, the meditation starts at about 2:02.
Here are the questions at the end of the video for you to answer in your journal.
1) Write down the things that you want in your life.
- What kind of career do you want?
- Do you want to start a business or a nonprofit?
- Do you want to be single? Do you want to be married?
- What do you want for your family? How do you want to feel daily?
- What makes you happy?
- If you do not know, what are some hobbies or new skills that you can learn?
2) Create yearly, monthly, and if you’re up to it weekly goals.
3) Take a look at your goals. What is the first thing you plan on accomplishing on your list?
- Just because there is a pandemic, doesn’t mean you have to remove certain goals. For example, if your goal is to travel, start learning a new language.
- Find ways around obstacles.
- Nothing is impossible.
- Be creative and think outside the box.
- Keep trying and never give up no matter how many times it takes you to accomplish your goals.
I wish you the best!
Thank you for listening.
If you want share your story or just want to chat I would love to hear from you!
How Can I Be Of Value To You?
Do you mind filling out a five question survey? I want to be of value to you and it would help to know more about you and what you like. It would be greatly appreciated! You can find the survey here.